Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Inventory Of Being

My appellation is Ryan Ross.


I have been breathing air for 22years.


I am fun and outgoing.





I have dark green eyes in the winter


and have bright green eyes in the summer.


I am a towering 190.5 centimeters tall.





I love adventures and good hearted people.


I love mans best friend and outdoors.


I hope for world piece but know it will never happen.





I know there is good heart in everyone.


I don't know why it rains but spills rays of sunshine everywhere.


I admire my father for which he has raised me.


I hate being phlegmatic but always seem to be.



I cant live without affection or conviction.


I spend way to much green on things i don't need.


If i were rich i would open a homeless shelter for the less fortunate.





I plan to help anyone i can.


I love to make people laugh.


I am shy but blunt at times.


I feel that i have a heart of a giant at times and a mouse at others.


My appellation is Ryan Ross and this is the year 2010, a new beginning.

1 comment:

  1. Good inventory of being , i know what you mean about world peace and it will never happen, you know at least someone knows it will never happen but you know one person to make a difference is better than nothing at all good start on who you are

    ReplyDelete